NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time penalty.
- Hits enemies in pulses and also boosts any ice damage (weapon or spell) that the Paladin or party members may be inflicting.
- Holy Freeze does not cause any damage, but the freezing effect cannot be resisted. Enemy total speed is decreased for 6 seconds, and the buff will constantly reapply its effects.
- Ice damage mitigation from Resist Cold stacks with other sources of damage mitigation and can eventually reach 100% (ice immunity).
Pros and Cons
- Boosts the Paladin's ice weapon damage
- Freezing effect can't be resisted by enemies
- Useful for ice-wielding party members
- Doesn't cause any damage
- Can't be used with Holy Fire
- Known Bug: Holy Shield when it expires will deactivate Holy Freeze as well, necessitating a recast of Holy Freeze. This is due to a vanilla code limitation that has yet to be alleviated.