NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time penalty.
- Hits enemies in pulses and also boosts any cold damage (weapon or spell) that the Paladin or party members may be inflicting. Useful with a weapon socketed with a jewel of frost.
- Holy Freeze does not cause any damage, but the freezing effect cannot be resisted. Enemy total speed is decreased for 6 seconds, and the buff will constantly reapply its effects every few seconds.
- Cold damage mitigation from Resist Cold can reach up to 60% at max level. This in turn can stack with other sources of damage mitigation and can eventually reach 100% (cold immunity).
- Frost Field mod and Combat Art Range +X% can be combined to expand the radius to hit as many enemies as possible.
Pros and Cons
- Boosts the Paladin's cold weapon damage
- Freezing effect can't be resisted by enemies
- Useful for cold-wielding party members
- Doesn't cause any damage
- Can't be used with Holy Fire
- Known Bug: Holy Shield when it expires will deactivate Holy Freeze, requiring a recast of the buff. No known solution yet.