NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Pindleskin are dependent on the level of Pindleskin. Stats will scale based on Pindleskin's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Pindleskin is located in the region of Tyr Lysia. He appears in the secret Dragonmaw Pass dungeon, across the bridge on the north side. This dungeon can only be accessed by Light Path characters.
- Pindleskin hits very hard. He uses two hard hit attacks in succession which can kill many characters. Luckily he is extremely slow, and the only other surrounding enemies are rats and small elementals. Nevertheless, don't let him trap you on the bridge that he guards.
- Pindleskin has three lives whereas most undead only have two, so the battle can take a long time. Drink a Potion of Undead Death for a good chance to knock out his extra lives. The Paladin can also use Holy Bolt, which banishes undead.
- He has some damage mitigation in addition to his armor resistances. For poison damage, he is practically immune. He also has high mitigation against physical damage and moderate mitigation against magic.
- He has no protection against fire or ice damage whatsoever, so these are the best elements to use against him. Fire is the absolute best, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like all zombies and mummies.
- Hard Hit - a melee attack with significantly boosted damage and chance to hit.
- Bleeding Hard Hit - a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating and damage with an extra 50% Chance to inflict Open Wounds.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List