NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Damage is dependent on the creature resurrected. Increasing the CA level of Revive only affects duration, number of souls and target range. It will not, in and of itself, increase Revive damage, unless the Furor modifications are selected.
- Dark Realm triggers if the revived minion kills an enemy. The enemy will be revived just as if the Necromancer had cast the spell on the corpse.
- Vivification increases both the base duration and the duration increase per level. At very high levels Revives can last over 70 seconds.
- Revive can resurrect anything that leaves a corpse when it dies, even friendly animals or NPC's. This interesting to see but they are useless as minions because they rarely fight.
Pros and Cons
- Minions to do the Necromancer's bidding
- Can function as killers or simple meat shields
- Does not work on Energy type enemies or anything that explodes on death because they leave no corpses