Sacred 2:Forgotten Gardens
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|In Forgotten Gardens you can find the below services. See Map Icons:
The Forgotten Gardens is in the southern Copper Peaks region, just south of the Seraphim Valley, near the Golden Coast.
Locate Forgotten Gardens on the Ancaria Interactive Map
Quests & NPC's
- Elven Guard: Final contact of the Kobold Canyon quest.
- Inquisition Informant Leyania: Quest giver for Strengthening Elixir for the Abbess. (Shadow path only)
- Seraphim Priestess: Quest giver for the Gardens Of The Seraphim quest (Light path only).
- Spy of the Inquisition:Quest giver for the In the Garden of the Seraphim quest (Shadow path only).
The fastest way to arrive is from the Golden Coast monolith, if you have it active. However, you can walk south from the Western Tyr Lysia portal until you reach the monolith, and then walk northeast through the canyon. There's a small portal here which you can use to travel to the Celestial Dome. This portal is one way only, so you won't be able to travel back to the Forgotten Gardens by using it.
- The spy trying to learn the secrets of the Seraphim.
There are also other assorted rodents and Kobolds you will encounter on your way there.
|The gardens entrance
|A goddess statue