- Quest Objective: Learn some basics about the life in Ancaria
- Quest Difficulty: 1-2 stars
- Quest Giver: None. This chain starts automatically together with the new game.
- Location(s): All Tutorials can be found in Sloeford or nearby... so i have been told
- Reward: All the Tutorial quests are rewarded separately. Check their respective pages to know about the reward.
This chain is actually not a chain, but a logbook entry, that groups all the Tutorials together for easier reading and understanding. It makes it easier for the new adventurers to start their journey throughout Ancaria and prevents them from getting lost and confused. This chain also prevents the Tutorial quests from being scattered throughout the logbook. Now they all can be easely found in one place... just in case any of the players would like to review them and to remember the basics.
The quests in this chain are:
- Intro: Tutorials
- Damage Types: Burn Skeletons Burn!
- Relics: Playing with Bears
- Hirelings: The Pirate Cave
- Runemaster: The Runemaster's Son
- Blacksmith: Michel, the Blacksmith's Apprentice
This entry appears in the logbook as soon as the new character enters the game. It would immediately tell the new adventurer what should be learned in the very beginning.
Each of the Tutorial quests is completed and rewarded separately. They may be completed in any order the player would find convenient. Check their respective pages to know where to find these quests and how to complete them.