NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower the regeneration time penalty
- A weapon-using Druid would benefit most from this buff, but the Damage % boost applies to both spell and weapon damage, not to mention summoned minions.
- The spirit summoned by this buff is immortal and invisible to enemies, so it can't be killed, but it can be dispelled like any other buff if an enemy uses a de-buffing spell on the Druid.
- Heart of Wolverine can affect allies. Read the Note About Party Buffs to learn how to avoid a glitch in the base game where buff effects stack infinitely upward.
Pros and Cons
- Party buff affects allies.
- Useful for any type of build.
- During multiplayer, Druid must turn off buff before teleporting to party members or reassembling the party, and recast it afterward (to avoid glitching party stats).