Improves the regeneration rate of all combat arts.
To maximize Combat Art regeneration spread points as evenly as possible between Physical Regeneration (attribute), Concentration (skill) and Regeneration Special Move (from items) as these three modifiers multiply.
Affected combat arts:
- Daemon: Battle Daemon/Assail, Energy Daemon/Charged Bolts, Fire Daemon/Wall of Flames, Poison Daemon/Poison Ring, Soaring Daemon/Descent (lower combat arts row)
- Dark Elf: Cobra, Combat Kick, Mongoose, Pak-Dain, Pak-Nakor, Rage, Revenge, Soul Catcher, Sudden Fury (left combat arts group)
- Gladiator: All Combat Arts
- Seraphim: Attack, BeeEffGee, Combat Jump, Combat Kick, Hard Hit, Hunter-seeker, Multi-hit, Whirling Hit (right combat arts group)
- Vampiress: Attack, Combat Kick, Hard Hit, Mind Control, Multi-hit, Time Control, Vampire Transformation, Wolf Call (left combat arts group)
- Wood Elf: Explosive Arrow, Eye for an Eye, Hard Hit, Knockback Arrow, Multi-hit, Multiple Shot, Penetrating Arrow, Spider Arrow (upper combat arts row)
Concentration only works for the Vampiress while in knight form. Vampirism replaces Concentration when in vampire form.
|Regeneration Special Move +%:||12||54||99||138||170||223||300||355||394|