NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Concentration - will lower this buff's regeneration time penalty.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time penalty.
- This is primarily a weapon-user's buff (and a premium one at that), but a pure/hybrid spellcaster can squeeze a little bit of usefulness from it with its base Casting Speed boost, Ardor/Spirit silver mod, and Defiance gold mod.
- Note that, like all CA's in the Sublime Combat aspect, casting speed of this buff is determined by weapon speed, and can be boosted by weapon lore skills and +% attack speed. Likewise, the casting speed will be penalized by wielding a weapon with too high a level.
- Fanaticism can affect allies.
Pros and Cons
- Extremely useful effects for any weapon-using Paladin
- Boosts power of party members and allied units
- Damage boost applies only to weapons.