NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Archbishop Lazarus are dependent on the level of Archbishop Lazarus. Stats will scale based on Archbishop Lazarus's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Archbishop Lazarus is located in the Swamp region. He guards the swamp's Undead Memorial Shrine (follow the road north from Hissil'Ta).
- Archbishop Lazarus inflicts high melee damage and has deadly spells. The Block chance: Root modifier is highly recommended to avoid getting pinned down.
- He has additional damage mitigation which corresponds to the armor resistances shown in his tooltip.
- Fire is his only weakness, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like all zombies and mummies.
- Archbishop Lazarus has three lives whereas most undead only have two, so the battle can take a long time. Drink a Potion of Undead Death for a good chance to knock out his extra lives. The Paladin can also use Holy Bolt, which banishes undead.
- Blinding Trap - a cloudy black trap that follows you around and causes blinding. If it touches you, it severely penalizes your attack speed and attack rating. Causes no damage. Trap lasts 45 seconds and has a 55 second cooldown, so there's almost always one active during the battle.
- Poison Root - this spell will root you in place for 5 seconds and cause Poison DOT.
- Twisted Torment - similar to the Dryad spell of the same name, causes several instant hits of poison damage and slows your movement speed for 4 seconds.
- Frost Nova - similar to the Sorceress's spell of the same name, sends radiating waves of ice crystals that emerge from the ground. Aside from causing pulses of ice damage, this spell also slows your movement speed for 8 seconds and increases your sensitivity to ice damage.
- Assassins take special note! Archbishop Lazarus can use his Frost Nova spell to cancel out the Assassin's Wake of Inferno if the Assassin's spell is too low level. With a high enough level of Wake of Inferno, the Assassin can turn the tables and cancel out Lazarus's spell instead.
- Arcane Horror - Archbishop Lazarus's design is based on the Arcane Horror enemy from the game Dragon Age.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List