Sacred 2:Expulse Magic
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Delphic Arcania Lore - increases the banishing potential number (Ice & Blood only). Increases casting speed and allows for modification points. Increases the damage against Undead and T-Mutants.
- Delphic Arcania Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Concentration - directly improves regeneration time
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Note: Intelligence, Ancient Magic, and Damage Lore enhance the damage from the Banish Creation and Banish Dead mods.
- De-buffs cannot be removed by anything except Expulse Magic.
- Will provide a chance to block enemy spells and CAs, i.e. the Kobold Chief's boulder throw attack.
- Can be used debuff enemies (can remove enemy energy shields like the 4 guardians or Gar Colossus).
- Will also prevent enemies from casting their own buffs.
- Can also be used as an AoE against Undead and/or T-Mutants.
- Possible strategy is to keep this CA around maximum ca level without penalty. This will increase the duration and casting strength meaning it won't have to be re-cast as often.
Pros and Cons
- A strong defensive CA against non-weapon-based attacks from enemies.
- Can provide an area of relative safety once the strength of the fear effect increases with higher levels.
- Multiple castings stack (power of CA stacks for magic expulsion).
- The CA is cast on a fixed circular area that does not move with the High Elf. If an enemy moves out of the circle, it is no longer affected.
- The Protection modification allows the elf to block Combat Arts for the entire duration of Expulse Magic regardless of whether or not she stays in the circle.
|Level||Regen Time||Change to Fear Opponents||Duration||Spell-banishing Effectiveness|