NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of Radament are dependent on the level of Radament. Stats will scale based on Radament's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- Radament has two summoning spells. So although the caves where he dwells are almost empty except for a few scorpions, he will absolutely flood the cave with summoned undead once the battle is underway.
- Radament has two lives, like most Undead. Drink a Potion of Undead Death for a good chance to knock out his extra lives. The Paladin can also use Holy Bolt, which banishes undead.
- He has moderate damage mitigation which corresponds to the armor resistances in his tooltip.
- Fire is his weakness, because he has a hidden sensitivity to fire damage, like all zombies and mummies.
- Awaken Undead Legion - Will summon 3 normal Undead Legionaries with a single cast. Not very dangerous.
- Awaken Undead Legion Elites - Will summon 1 elite Undead Legion Mage and 2 elite Undead Tribunes. This group of summons is extremely deadly because they have powerful spells of their own:
- Undead Legion Mage can use fireballs, summon a Skeletal Fortification (shoots physical/ice arrows at you), and can summon 3 more Undead Legionaries with a single cast.
- Undead Tribunes have a Fireshield buff that protects them and their allies from fire damage to the point of near-immunity. They can also summon an Unholy Battle Standard that boosts the attack and defense, attack speed, and health regeneration of all other enemies. It also penalizes the player's defense rating. Lasts 15s.
Eradicate the Legion Mage and Undead Tribunes ASAP before refocusing on Radament.
- Shaddar'Rim - Radament's design is an easter egg, as he uses the model of the Shaddar'Rim enemy from Sacred 1.
Back to the D2F Super Unique List