||Summons a stationary skeletal tower that will automatically fire projectiles at opponents within a certain radius.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Rapid Fire - Increases the skeletal tower's firing rate. (50% increase)
- Focus - Reduces the cooldown time for the skeletal tower. (Cooldown = 7.5s -.1s per 3 CA level)
- Ice Shards - Adds ice damage. (40% from base physical damage)
- Arcane Power - Adds magic damage. (40% from base physical damage)
- Scatter Shot - Adds another projectile to the skeletal tower. (The extra projectile will always fire if there is another monster nearby, so is the recommended mod.)
- Perforate - The arrows pierce through their targets and continue on their flight path. (100% chance to pierce, but slim chance there is another monster directly behind the first.)
|Skeletal Fortification without Modifications
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Casting this under a monster sometimes launches them high up into the air, but apparently only if it kills them on the first hit, which isn't helpful.
- Firing frequency increases by 0.1 seconds for every 50 levels of Skeletal Fortification.
- If enemy is static (not moving) placing Skeletal Fortification directly underneath certain enemies, like Dragons and Guardians, will enable SF to strike enemy twice. Works best when using Shadow Veil and no summons are present.
- With Focus cooldown modification, 2 towers may be active at one time. With higher CA levels 3 or 4 towers may be active as the cooldown is reduced by 1 second per 30 levels(.1s/3 CA). This allows an Astral Lord player to easily compensate for moving enemies as well as punish larger less mobile monsters such as bosses.
Pros and Cons
- Allows you to target enemies normally not accessible from your present location (i.e. across a river, over/under a bridge)
- It is a 'line of sight' Combat Art and will only strike enemies if it has a clear, unobstructed path to it. (hills, rocks, trees, statues and other objects will block projectiles)
- With Scatter Shot mod, only one arrow will be fired if only one enemy is within range.
No modifications, no skills, naked, all stats between 25 and 35 (i.e. a nearly-new character).
||Cooldown Time (s)
||Regen Time (s)
||Total Time (s)