NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Good for long distance attacks against enemies, and knockback effect is good for keeping enemies away.
- Stun overrides knockback, so enemies won't be knocked back if stun from the Stupefy mod triggers.
- The "Debuff Duration" parameter affects the Disarm and Weaken mods. It slowly increases as Telekinesis levels up, resulting in these effects lasting for over 16 seconds at max level.
- Disarm mod only affects enemies that use weapons. By losing their weapon, disarmed enemies also lose the benefit of any weapon skills they have. So disarmed enemies usually have not only lower damage but also slower attack speed and lower attack rating.
- Although the radius slowly increases as Telekinesis levels up, it will not be enough to hit more than two or three enemies at once, and only then at max level. The Expansion mod is needed to turn the spell into a true mob-killer; at max level the radius will be nearly tripled. Item modifier Combat Art Range +X% is a good alternative for those wishing to take the raw damage increase of Impact instead.
Pros and Cons
- Good damage, can gain AoE damage from Expansion mod or Combat Art Range +X%.
- Low regeneration time, allows for spamming at high levels.
- Single target without modification or item modifiers.