NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time of Werebear (but not the regeneration time of his special CA's)
- Neither Strength nor Intelligence increase his damage
- All of the Werebear's innate abilities (and his special CA's) scale with CA level. However, they also scale with character level, meaning a Werebear with only one rune read will be much more powerful when the character is level 50 than when they are level 1. This scaling (partially) makes up for the fact that no attributes or skills increase his power.
- In this form the Druid's normal combat arts are replaced with special new ones, though he can still use his Divine Gift while in Werebear form. Likewise the benefits of the Divine Devotion skill will still take effect even when shapeshifted.
- If building a character around this CA, then the Divine Gift Might is highly recommended as it will make the Werebear into an unstoppable killing machine.
- Needless to say the Werebear cannot ride a Horse or Draconicon. The Druid will automatically dismount to shapeshift and cannot re-mount until changing back.
Pros and Cons
- Maintains power from Easy all the way into Hell difficulty.
- Inflicts heavy damage and can tank most opponents.
- A player cannot open containers, talk to NPCs or use mounts, merchants, smiths or runemasters while in this form. He also cannot manage his inventory, CA's or combos.
- No skills, equipment, or attributes affect the powers of the Werebear. Only the level of the CA (and higher character level) will increase his power.