Sacred 2:Dedicated Blow
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage and critical chance, thus making Dedicated Blow hit harder, also allows modification points.
- Devout Guardian Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Any weapon lore (such as Hafted Weapons when the Temple Guardian is wielding an axe) - will indirectly increase this combat art's execution speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equippng of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline - will increase its damage and reduce its regeneration time if this Combat Art is placed within a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of any secondary damage effects triggered by Dedicated Blow, based on the damage types on the equipped weapon (open wounds, burning, etc.).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Intelligence will increase damage for for magic staves
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Modify with Transformation - Intent - Enforce to maximize the damage potential.
- Works well in a combo with Battle Extension. Dedicated Blow will deliver a hard hit and Battle Extension will follow up with a multi-hit attack against the opponent and nearby foes.
- To lower regen time to the max, take Concentration, Devout Guardian Focus, Combat Discipline, and place Dedicated Blow in a combo by itself. Drink a Concentration Potion to really get the regen time low.
- Alternatively, just stack regeneration per hit gear and spam Dedicated Blow by just holding down the right mouse button.
Pros and Cons
- Allows the player to use their most powerful weapon without worrying about the opponent's resistances
- With low regen/regen per hit gear, it can take the place of regular left-click attacks
- Single-target attack only
|Level||Regeneration Time||Damage||Damage Conversion|