NOTE: The contents of this page are exclusive content found only by installing the player-made mega-mod Diablo 2 Fallen.
The Hitpoints, Chance to hit, Damage and Armor noted above of the Flame Lord are dependent on the level of the Flame Lord. Stats will scale based on the Flame Lord's level. Use the above stats as a guideline.
- The Flame Lord's melee attacks have physical-to-fire damage conversion, which significantly increases his chance for burn. Be sure to have plenty of fire armor equipped.
- The Flame Lord is moderately resistant to physical and magic damage, but is essentially immune to fire. A purely fire-based character would inflict almost no damage on the Flame Lord.
- Despite not having any poison armor in his tooltip, the Flame Lord does have light damage mitigation against this element, making poison the second best element to use, after ice damage.
- The Flame Lord has NO protection against ice damage whatsoever, making this the best element to use against him by far.
- Flameskin - an orange fire buff similar in appearance to Warmth. This temporary buff blocks projectiles and causes pulses of fire damage to you. It only lasts 10s with a cooldown of 30s, so squishy characters may want to stay well out of melee range while Flameskin is active.
- Meteor Shower - similar to the Druid's Armageddon, sends several meteors raining down in the area that deal physical and fire damage.
- Burning Hard Hit - evidenced by orange trails on his claws when he uses it, this is a hard hit attack with boosted attack rating, extra fire damage and a +35% chance for burning.
- Firestorm - similar to the Druid's spell of the same name, causes fire damage and fire DOT with a +20% chance for critical hits. It can be a ring of fire that expands outward from the Flame Lord or a smaller, more focused cone which can shotgun you.
- Flame Lord (original) - the original Flame Lord was smaller and weaker than his D2F counterpart, and used different attacks.
Back to the D2F Boss List