||A devastating shower of meteors will rain down on the enemies in the target area and smash them to the ground. It will be possible to enhance this spell to include a huge meteor that will inflict heavy damage upon impact.
This is a Spell Damage Based Combat Art.
- Arrant Pyromancer
Innate Abilities (Lvl 1)
- Does 66% Physical and 33% Fire Damage.
- Total Damage: 40-40 (27-27 Physical, 13-13 Fire)
- Number of Meteors: 7 - Increases with CA level up to a maximum at CA level (80) of 14 without Continuity or 19 with Continuity.
- Flow of Falling Meteors will follow target
- Percent of Fire damage increases per CA level
- Regeneration Time: 8.5 seconds
- See also: Sacred 2:Combat Art Modifications
- Skull Smash - Chance to stun opponents on impact. (30% + 0.3% per CA level chance of stunning)
- Magma Rain - Increases meteor fire damage. (50% increase of fire damage)
- Continuity - Increases Incendiary Shower duration. (increases number of meteors)
- Smoking Rock - Meteors inflicts more physical damage. (50% increase of physical damage)
- Devastation - Increases the chance of inflicting critical hits. (9.9% + 0.1% per CA level chance)
- Intensity - The time interval between meteor falls is shorter. Number of meteors is unchanged. (bonus of 3hits/sec + 0.05 hits/sec per CA level increased)
|Incendiary Shower without Modifications
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo.
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- An effective use of Incendiary Shower would be to use it in conjunction with a stunning or slowing Combat Art like Shadow Step or Frost Flare. This can potentially allow the elf to forgo the stunning mod and choose more fire damage.
- Choosing both damage mods gives the additional benefit that each meteor will do more damage. As not all the meteors will hit small size (normal) mobs, the more damage each meteor does the better if you plan to use it to kill normal mobs in addition to bosses.
- For hitting non-boss monsters more easily, the faster falling mod is very good.
- In order to improve the chance to hit target (non-boss) enemy the High Elf should target the ground in front of the approaching enemy. Timing is key and if timed well the enemy will run into the stream of meteors as they land.
- Slow-moving enemies, such as zombies, can be targeted directly. The circle will show centered on where you first click, but the meteors will fall on where the enemy currently stands when they begin to first fall.
- Items with bonuses to Combat Art Range will increase the area of effect. This may be counterproductive for attempting to hit smaller targets however, as the meteors will have larger empty spaces between where they hit.
Pros and Cons
- Multi-hit attack that can smoke multiple enemies, or hit a big one and finish him off in one spell.
- Very good against bosses (all meteors hit).
- One of the most powerful CAs in the game in terms of raw damage if modded for fire damage, physical damage and crit
- Long recharge time.
- Randomness of meteors and small range of AoE make it hard to use on moving enemies that don't stay near the High Elf.
- To be used effectively, needs to be in melee range, and High Elves are not too resistant to damage.