- Talk to Glydial DeElfici. He asks you to escort him to the human side of the wall.
- Escort him through the secret tunnel and to Marys DeElfici in Artamark.
- Talk to Marys DeElfici and leave Glydial with him.
- Find the Dying Merchant and talk to him.
- Receive Marys DeElfici's amulet from a dying merchant and pursue Marys into the mountains.
- Confront Marys DeElfici and his guards in a cave and defeat them.
- Talk to Glydial DeElfici who is hiding in the cave and escort him to Griffinborough.
- Talk to the Guard there to be sure that somebody would watch out Glydial and to finish this quest.
Talk to Glydial DeElfici at the trading post north of the High Elf Outpost. He will ask you to escort him over to the human side.
Escort Glydial through the tunnel into Artamark. Follow the road north and then west. You will take him to his uncle, Marys DeEfici, who is at the stables between Black Oaks and Dragonmaw Pass
Head towards Griffinborough and just east of the narrow pass, you will find the body of a Dying Merchant. He gives you Marys' Amulet and tells you that the DeElficis fled into the mountains.
There is a road just east of the body. Follow it south into the mountains. The road leads you over the mountain. Once on the other side, the road will turn west. At that point, turn east. Continue east until you come to a mountain with a trail leading up to a cave.
In that cave you will find Marys DeElfici with his guards.
After defeating Marys DeElfici and his guards, talk to Glydial DeElfici who is hiding in the back of the cave. You have to talk to him twice.
Deja vu, anyone?
Once again, you get to play nanny to Glydial. This time he wants to go to Griffinborough. Escort him to the city and turn him over to a guard just inside the west gate.
After dropping of Glydial, travel north to the other western gate and exit the city. Just across the bridge, you will be ambushed. That will finish this quest and start Attack!
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Marys DeElfici controls the Human area of the family business. He's expecting a package and thinks you are there to deliver it. Unfortunately for him you are there to deliver something else.
Hirelings and Escorts
- On the console versions, when you follow the DeElficis into the mountains, your blue quest marker may mark a cave southwest of the Dying Merchant's location. This is incorrect.