Sacred 2:Assailing Somersault
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage and critical chance, thus making Assailing Somersault hit harder, also allows modification points.
- Exalted Warrior Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Any weapon lore (such as Sword Weapons when the Seraphim is wielding a sword) - will indirectly increase this combat art's execution speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equippng of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of any secondary damage effects triggered by Assailing Somersault, based on the damage types on the equipped weapon (open wounds, burning, etc.).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Intelligence will increase damage for for magic staves
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- Great for jumping past weaker minions to get at a champion or boss standing behind them.
- Silver mod Impetus is a good choice because it will transform in Assailing Somersault into an area-of-effect CA that damages multiple opponents.
Pros and Cons
- Useful not only as an offensive and defensive move, this combat art can help cross small rivers and get out of areas your character seems "stuck" in - but only if there is an enemy to target.
- Sometimes when performing this combat art against an enemy, the enemy will move out of range and your attack will not be successful.
- As a weapon-based combat art, it can miss.
- Duration (which?) is 0.6 + 0.005*CA-Lvl.
- Weapon damage multiplier is 1 + 0.004*CA-Lvl and 1.2 + 0.004*CA-Lvl with Brawn.
- Damage modifer is increased by 36 + 9*CA-Lvl percentage points.