Sacred 2:Soul Hammer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Weapon Damage Based Combat Art.
Skills and Attributes
The following skills will affect this combat art:
- Tactics Lore - indirectly, it increases weapon damage and critical chance, thus making Soul Hammer hit harder, also allows modification points.
- Exalted Warrior Focus - reduces regeneration time and allows for higher level combat art without penalty, allows for modification points.
- Any weapon lore (such as Sword Weapons when the Seraphim is wielding a sword) - will indirectly increase this combat art's execution speed, damage and chance to hit, and will allow the equippng of higher level weapons used to execute this combat art.
- Concentration - will lower this combat art's regeneration time.
- Combat Discipline - will increase the damage of this combat art and lower its regeneration time if it is placed in a combo. This increase in damage is direct; it increases the +xx% that the CA adds to base damage.
- Speed Lore - will increase its chance to hit indirectly by increasing a player's attack rating.
- Damage Lore - will improve the chance, duration, and strength of any secondary damage effects triggered by Soul Hammer, based on the damage types on the equipped weapon (open wounds, burning, etc.).
The following attributes will affect this combat art:
- Strength will increase damage for melee weapons, and chance to hit
- Dexterity will increase damage for ranged weapons (and some melee weapons), and chance to hit
- Intelligence will increase damage for for magic staves
- Stamina will lower regeneration time
- This combat art is often used as boss killer move, but can also be used as a main attack.
- The modifications Aim, Battering, and Coup de Grace make Soul Hammer a very good finishing move to a fight.
- The modifications Wounding, Battering, and Incision make Soul Hammer a very good opening move to a fight.
Pros and Cons
- Very effective to take out a single target
- Very good boss killing move
- Hits twice when dual wielding
- Requires a weapon
- As a weapon based combat art, it can miss
- Only a single target attack
- Duration (which?) is 1.5 + 0.01*CA-Lvl.
- Weapon damage multiplier is 1.25 + 0.005*CA-Lvl.
- Damage modifier is increased by 40 + 10*CA-Lvl percentage points.