Failitia's offer wasn't as good as Asmarael's. So you decided that it would be more profitable to battle the Seraphim instead of the witch. Now is the time to tell Failitia about you decision. She won't be glad to hear it...
Is it done...? What! You'd let this evil live and turn on me. I will stop you! You will not succeed!
Wait, you don't want to tell that this Failitia is not real either, do you?! She definitely transforms into something...
Well, she's a Seraphim anyway. This new identity of hers looks more powerful than the ordinary warrior, but she can't be as powerful as you. At least the battle against her should be more or less interesting. When you're ready, talk to her, and let the fight begin.
Now you will pay for your betrayal!
The battle is over, the Seraphim is dead, and all that's left for you is to collect the items she had with her. Battling her gave you some valuable Experience and the loot was good either. Today may not be your luckiest day, but not a bad one either.
Failitia is a new Boss added from the Community Patch. She is an old and powerful Seraphim, who is quite skilled in close combat and protects herself with an energy shield. Being a Seraphim, Failitia can use some of the Combat Arts the playable Seraphim uses. The ones she uses are:
- Pelting Strikes - This is a series of hits directed against one or more enemies. This powerful attack might weaken or even disarm the opponent.
- Battle Stance (Buff) - Increases attack and defense values as well as weapon damage.
- Warding Energy (Buff) - An energy field which absorbs incoming damage for as long as energy is available to maintain the field.
Hmm... Asmarael convinced me I should go after the Seraphim instead. What do I care about crimes committed? All I know is I was promised great rewards by this Spiderqueen!
Sorry Failitia, but it seems your payment was not high enough!
What the...! Is noone here what they seem to be? What have I gotten myself in to?
Blessed by the light huh? Let’s see if that will help her against me! I will have my rewards!
Bah! Talk about disappointment. I had high hopes for a good fight... Ah well, let’s see if the reward is any better.
- Failitia's armor, while similar to the Virtues of the Seraphim set, is slightly different from it, and her shield was made specially for this NPC. Such gear was inspired by Seraphim's set from Sacred Underworld - the Dream Netting of the Gods. Her title is either a reference to this set. Her sword is actually the Huntress of Light, so the fact that it dropped from her in the first versions of this quest looked natural.
- In the Community Patch v100 the Shadow character who would do this quest would be rewarded with the Huntress of Light unique. That appears to be a bug that would be corrected in the next versions of the CM patch.