This is Zeno
- Yes, I'm Zeno
- I'm from Barcelona (that's Spain)
- I play Sacred Fallen Angel :)
- I think I can manage to spend some hours a week here... I have to admit I missed it! :P
- Current status is:
- Quests: Writing random Artamark quests
- NPCs: I keep adding new random NPC pages
Sacred 2 Places
Current status: Well... this looks like done, uh?! D:
Sacred 2 Quests
Current status: Artamark quests
- Family Tradition (east-skookemchuck)
- The Lost Ring (east-skookemchuck)
- Greedy Rodents (black oaks)
- Greedy Scoundrels (valeview, chain-quest)
- The Moneylender (black oaks)
- Take the Bull by the Horns (black oaks) - missing detailed walkthrough
- The Spirit of Atherton (griffinborough) - missing detailed walkthrough
- Swords to Plowshares (orcish byway) - already got images
- The Wedding Gift (artamark's gate) - located, probably SP only
- Stop the Golem (orcish byway) - located, SP only
- Punishment for the Traitor (artamark's gate)
- Rescuing the Leprosy Station (urtak's moxie)
- Her Last Will (west-skookemchuck) - probably SP only
- Ghost Whisperings (black oaks)
Current status: Adding more and more NPCs to the wiki.
- Sacred 2 NPC pages not matching template layout:
|Archaeologist's Sister (very similar though)
Frustrated Archaeologist (very similar though)
|Hunter Apprentice Tiraen||Nimantus the Lumberjack|
- Sacred 2 NPC pages which should be somehow [i]special[/i]/moved/removed/whatever:
SWIE are initials for SacredWiki Image Editor
This is a small image manipulation program for windows which is specifically thought to load sacred screenshots, crop them to proper sizes and save them in JPEG format. The objective of this tool is to make easier these tasks, in order to save as much time as possible when dealing with screenshots. Ask in the DarkMatters forum if you want to know more about it.
- Template:Quest: This is the base template to help creating new pages for Quests.
- Template:Place: This is the base template to help creating new pages for Places.
- Template:Icons: This is a parser function that creates a table of icons (used in Template:Place).
- Template:Icon: This is a parser function that prints an icon from the icons table (used in Template:Icons).
- Template:ChainQuest: This is the base template to help creating new pages for Chain Quests.
- Template:NPC: This is the base template to help creating new pages for NPCs.