This is the name for the 9-part 'chain-quest' starting in the Sloeford.
The nine quests in this chain are:
- DeElfici I-The Promissory Note
- The Hunt for TyBosso
- Attack... again
- The End of TyBosso
- Orc Trouble
- On Kirich's Heels
- DeElfici in the Desert
- Mayita DeElfici
In order to start your journey towards completing this multi-part quest, you will have to speak to the Messenger. The detailed information on this string of quests starts HERE
- Talk to Glydial DeElfici. He asks you to escort him to the human side of the wall.
- Escort him through the secret tunnel and to Marys DeElfici in Artamark.
- Talk to Marys DeElfici and leave Glydial with him.
- Find the Dying Merchant and talk to him.
- Receive Marys DeElfici's amulet from a dying merchant and pursue Marys into the mountains.
- Confront Marys DeElfici and his guards in a cave and defeat them.
- Talk to Glydial DeElfici who is hiding in the cave and escort him to Griffinborough.
- Talk to the Guard there to be sure that somebody would watch out Glydial and to finish this quest.
- Arrive at the quest location in Griffinborough only to be attacked by some slaves
- Defeat all four Slave Outcasts that were attacking you to finish this quest
- Arrive at the quest location only to be attacked again
- Defend yourself and kill the attacking rogues
- Pick up the note that proves their connection to DeElficis
- Arrive at the battle between the Elves and the Orcs
- Defeat Orc leaders Terzad and Krag'thar
- Talk to defeated Orcs to know that the Elves you were fighting for are evil and deceitful
- Help the Orcs to kill five Elven Guards
- Talk to the manager to know that the owner fled
- Talk to a fisherman in Bulutuz to finish this quest.